Clive Wolfe Bursary
The bursary this year has been awarded to Christabel Holmes.
Christabel was Workshops Manager on the Management Team at the Festival 2016 and was part of the Management Team in 2015.
The Bursary: A financial contribution made towards living expenses while undertaking an internship at a professional producing theatre. In 2016, the Orange Tree, Richmond will host Christabel with Sarah Nicholson (Executive Director) as mentor.
Dates: Two weeks at the Orange Tree (dates to be confirmed).
The Programme will include:
- Shadowing and assisting Sarah Nicholson with producing shows.
- Assisting the Press and Marketing Manager.
- Learning about Fundraising.
- Reading scripts.
- Meetings with members of staff including time with Artistic Director with reference to programming.
- Attendance at a read through/dress rehearsal/observation during technical rehearsals and any other events going on.
Clive Wolfe was Director of the Festival 1970 to 2000 and Festival President until his passing in 2014. The bursary is for someone (aged 18 to 25) who wants to gain experience in Theatre Administration and Producing. The fund is part of a collection made at Clive's funeral and we are very grateful to Pat Wolfe and to all who contributed.