Edinburgh Award Shortlist
1 August 2017
NSDF is hitting Edinburgh, to check out the créme de la créme of emerging companies for our 2017 Edinburgh Award.
We've shortlisted 20 performances, all new works or groundbreaking adaptations, to watch during the Fringe. The competition will be fierce, but we'll ultimately award one of these companies with a £500 cash prize and a run at the Pleasance Theatre in London.
The award will be announced late afternoon on Tuesday 22nd August.
Thank you to all who entered, and congratulations to those selected. See you in Edinburgh!
Here we go:
- Me and My Bee by ThisEgg
- Bare Skin on Briny Waters by Bellow Theatre
- Spring Awakening: A Reimaging by Mixtape
- Penthouse by Scintilla Theatre
- Wrecked by Nottingham New Theatre
- Cockroached by Theatre 63
- Alan, We Think You Should Get a Dog by Mad Like Roar
- Roaming Collisions by Lamplit
- We Need To Talk About Bobby (Off Eastenders) by Paperback
- Buried: A New Musical by Colla Voce Theatre
- The Starship Osiris by Willis & Vere
- Mine by Put The Book Down
- The Iconoclasts by Dear Hunter Theatre
- Whalebone by Hatch It Theatre
- Swan Bake by Second Sons
- Escape For Dummies by The Nottingham New Theatre
- The British Idles by Naughty Corner Productions
- Peer Gynt by Gruffdog Theatre
- Noose Women by Bear Faced Moon Company and New Celts Productions